Electronics Materials and Devices / 电子材料与器件
Electronics materials and devices track will focus on
fundamental properties and processing of ceramic and
electroceramic materials and their applications in
electronic, electro/mechanical, magnetic, dielectric,
and optical components, devices, and systems.
ICET 2019/EMD will take place at Chengdu, China, from May 10-13, 2019.
This key electronics event should be a "must attend" on your conference calendar.
Call for Papers Timeline / 征稿时间
- Abstract Submission Deadline:
Dec. 1st, 2018
- Paper Submission Deadline:
Dec. 5th, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: Dec. 25th, 2018
Call for Papers / 征稿主题
Track 12: Electronics Materials and Devices / 电子材料与器件
Download the call for papers as pdf >>
• Complex oxide and chalcogenide semiconductors:
Research and applications
• Multiscale structure–property relationships and
advanced characterization of functional ceramics
• Agile design of electronic materials: Aligned
computational and experimental approaches
• Energy applications of electronic and ferroic ceramics:
Synthesis, characterization, and theory
• Electronics materials for 5G telecommunications
• Substitution and sustainability in functional materials
• Multifunctional nanocomposites
• Mesoscale phenomena in ceramic materials
• Superconducting materials and applications
• Advanced electronic materials: Processing, structures,
properties, and applications
ICET 2018/ Electronics Materials and Devices Chair
- Prof. Yuan Lin, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
林媛教授, 电子科技大学 | 长江学者
ICET 2018 Speakers
- Prof. Xuesong Li, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
李雪松教授 / 青年千人 电子科大电子科学与工程学院
Dr. Xuesong Li is the inventor of the method of synthesis of large-area graphene films on Cu foils by chemical vapor deposition of methane. In Feb. 2012, Dr. Li, together with his colleagues, co-founded Bluestone Global Tech, a company on graphene commercialization, and then LasLumin LLC in Jun. 2014. Dr. Li was awarded the 11th China 1000-talent plan (young-talent) and joined University of Electronic Science and Technology of China in 2015 as a professor. Dr. Li’s research interests are synthesis and applications of carbon nanomaterials such as carbon nanotubes and graphene. He has published 47 papers in peer reviewed journals such as Science, Nature Nanotechnology, Nature Materials, Nature Photonics, etc. with total citations over 14000, including 14 ESI highly-cited papers. His research work has been widely reported by multi-media such as BBC news, Nature, ScienceDaily, C&EN, etc. His work on graphene synthesis by chemical vapor deposition of methane on copper foil substrate, which was published in Science in 2009, was selected as one of the breakthroughs in 2009 by Science and has been cited close to 5000 times. This invention has been widely used in both academy and industry up to date for graphene film production.
- more is coming..